FALL ASSEMBLY EXHIBITORS
Friday, September 15, 2023
Washington Athletic Club | Seattle, WA
2023 Exhibitor Registration is Open!
Thank you for your interest in exhibiting at the SGS Fall Assembly.
The cost to exhibit at the 65th Annual Fall Assembly is $1,500.
The following are included in your exhibitor package:
- 6’ x 30” Display table and two chairs for exhibit on September 15, 2023
- Two Representative Registrations – includes complimentary continental breakfast, coffee breaks, physician luncheon and the Friday evening wine & cheese Welcome Reception
- Print acknowledgement on main Exhibitor easel sign, logo and link on the conference e-syllabus, and verbal recognition by the President at the opening session.
- Exhibitor representative name badges
- Opportunity to sit in on educational sessions (subject to seating availability)
- Exhibitor Passport Stamp and Passports
SGS will only sell 23 exhibitor booth spots in an effort to ensure that each exhibitor receives valuable physician interaction. This is on a first come, first served basis.
Exhibitor Registration & Payment
For a quick and easy registration process, please use the online registration and payment option to secure your booth. All Exhibitor Booths are sold on a first come, first served basis. For exhibitors that use the online registration and payment format you will be instantly registered for the event and your email confirmation will be your receipt. If you are paying by check, please submit your registration form to the SGS Executive to reserve your booth until you payment arrives. Please note, all payments are due NO LATER than August 1st.
If your company uses a grant type exhibitor portal, please note that SGS administrators do not fill out grant requests. A potential exhibitor is welcome to fill out all pertinent information in their company portal and send a link to SGS for a signature and uploaded documentation.
If you have any questions regarding opportunities at the 2023 Fall Assembly, please contact SGS Executive at firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for your continued support.